Monday, July 12, 2010

What is the best outdoor CCTV security camera for the money?

Primarily I need the best camera for night vision. I hear color cameras are good but not for nighttime. I don't live in a well lit area so B%26amp;W cameras might be the only option. I live in a hot climate (Florida) so the camera needs to be weatherproof and durable to withstand the humid sun and rain. Do any cameras come with audio as well? Anybody out there been there and done that? What can I expect to spend without giving an arm and a leg? I've gone to websites with 20 and 30 cameras to choose from. But I'm looking for specific model numbers to research Any personal consumer experience out there?? I don't want to waste money in shipping and handling charges and frustration with customer service because some sales guy is trying move slow product HELP!!! :)

What is the best outdoor CCTV security camera for the money?
Your requirements:


Nightvision


Weatherproof





I would recommend you SANYO VCC-XZ200.


Daynight camera = color with normal lighting, black%26amp;white in the dark


IP66 =Totally protected against dust+Protected against low pressure jets of water


Temperature: -10°C to +50°C (14°F to +122°F), Humidity: within 90%RH


No comments:

Post a Comment