Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I need some help with flat screen tvs!!?

I am starting to do some research on finding a good flat screen tv. I know that I want either a 32' or a 37' tv. What comes with a flat screen tv? what is up with the cable that gives you HD? If anyone can help explain to me about the flat screen tvs, I will give u 10 pts for the best answer. Also what is a good website that gives consumer reports on these tvs?

I need some help with flat screen tvs!!?
I would suggest you take a look at the Sony Bravia series


and Samsung.





The only cables you really need for HD are Component cables.





Flat-screen TVs are known by most people as LCD or Plasma.


They are the new technology of TV and are a lot thinner.


They offer new abilities such as built-in digital tuners for SD , HD , and Full HD.


Due to the design being so thin , a lot of flat-screen TVs can be wall mounted in a room to conserve space.





Lastly I recommend you stay away from consumer reports as they don't put the TVs through rigorous testing for reliability , they only test it's performance for a short period , not over a couple of years.





The best LCD on the market is the Sony Bravia series.


The 2nd best LCD is a Samsung.





The best Plasma is a NEC XR-411.


The 2nd best is too close to call as Plasmas seem to be getting less popular as LCDs are lighter and cheaper to repair.





NOTE :


I will be buying a new TV soon and will not look at anything else but the Sony Bravia or the Samsung because everything else is not reliable enough for me to spend that much money on a TV
Reply:http://newconsumerreports.com


No comments:

Post a Comment