Friday, July 16, 2010

Please help me with my project?

Hi!! Iam doing Hospitality management please help me with research material on the following





Marketing control and techniques


Consumer adoption process-techniques


Human resources management and administration in hospitality industry





Please feel free to send me any material you find or links to any material





Thank you

Please help me with my project?
I agree with the previous commentator about the internet not being the end-all/be-all source. I do have one idea to mention that will help you.





Find a business that provides hospitality management (i.e. an hotel, a restaurant, etc.) and get some examples from them of the points you have listed in your question. I think you will find that real information surpasses just basic facts that you can pull from online. Business examples are highly valued in hospitality management projects. Good luck!
Reply:Just a tip...some of the best research is done in a library, with books. Don't rely on the internet (especially a bunch of random people on Yahoo Answers!) for all of your sources. Professors hate that.


No comments:

Post a Comment