Monday, July 12, 2010

[HELP] Please help to fill in an online survey for my postgraduate dissertation of personal luxuries?

Hi,





My name is P Chou, a postgraduate student in International Management and Marketing at Queen Mary University of London, currently involved in a research investigating international consumers' perceptions and consuming patterns of personal luxury goods, e.g. beauty, jewelries, clothing, automobiles, consumer electronics, etc.





I am looking for people of any ethnic origin to help me complete this research. The questionnaire should only take you 5 minutes to finish, and I would be very grateful if you could spare the time.





To participate, please follow this link below:





http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurve...





Thank you very much for your time and kindly help.





Best Regards,


P Chou


MSc International Management and Marketing


Queen Mary University of London

[HELP] Please help to fill in an online survey for my postgraduate dissertation of personal luxuries?
link doesnt work
Reply:i can't sorry the link didn't work


No comments:

Post a Comment