Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Vectra 3D for dogs?

My veterinarian has a new product, for flea and tick protection, that now includes protection for mosquitoes as well. I've done a little research and found the Vectra 3D info online, but I'd like the consumer's point of view - if you have used this product, are you satisfied or dissatisfied?





It may be too new on the market to get a really good evaluation of its effectiveness, but any thoughts regarding your own experience will be greatly appreciated!

Vectra 3D for dogs?
I also just started using the product. So far, our dogs have not brought any ticks home and before they were getting at least two a day but it has only been a few days on the product so I really can't say much more than that.
Reply:Most flea preventatives that claim to protect from mosquitoes do not live up to their claim. I have no experience with this product but I will caution you to continue with Heartworm preventative and get fly/mosquito spray to use along with it if you do decide to try it.


No comments:

Post a Comment