Thursday, August 19, 2010

Beauty products?

consumers digest has a magazine that tests and rates cars and appliances and so on. the funds for the research and the printing of the magazine comes from the consumers purchasing it. all this has nothing to do w/ the companies paying them to pick there own product by bribes, advertisements and etc. My question is this: are there any such magazines, webs etc. that offer the same honest tests and results on beauty products such as wrinkle creams, shampoos, conditioners, etc. and the ingredients that really are the best? I absolutely 100% know and believe that NAME BRAND PRODUCTS are simply that, JUST A NAME YOU ARE PAYING FOR. Even the "testimonies" from so called dermatologists are B.S. They are paid to say what they say. Also, if alcohol is the worst thing for your hair, why is it the second ingredient, after water, in every conditioner on the shelf? Even the $40.00 ones? Go look at yours.

Beauty products?
I don't know of any such thing, but I wish they did have something like that....on a personal note, I have tried all types of beauty products and hair products...I can tell a difference in such things as cleansers and moisturizers....I use Mary Kay and it is the ONLY thing that has not broken me out....as far as shampoos and stuff, I like the Aussie brand and they are not expensive...
Reply:not all shampoos have alcohol in them, i trust arbonne and have been using their products for a while now and they are all natural the best part,so you have any doubts ask this lady she can give you product lists


http://myladybeau.myarbonne.com


No comments:

Post a Comment