Thursday, August 19, 2010

Graphic Designer, how much should I make?

I'm a stay at home mom, I have one client, my past employer. I don't have much time, anyway I still do work for my last employer and I want to raise my rate because I do not get paid enough in my opinion. I have an associates degree, its not in graphic design, but something very close. I design guides, booklets, flyers, pretty soon a power point presentation, cd labels, and I can do much more. My stuff is for in-house printing (with a consumer printer) or to be e-mailed, or to be viewed on a cd (pdf). I was just looking for other's opinions in how much I should be paid on an hourly basis. I also have to do research and write as well for some projects.

Graphic Designer, how much should I make?
12 an hour because you have no degree in the field. maybe 10 an hour. good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment