Thursday, August 19, 2010

How does this body of my business letter sound?

Dear Ms. Rathwell:





A recent article about the use of Bisphenol-A has inspired me to write this letter to you.





According to the article and my research, there are products in the market that contain Bisphenol-A which cause a number of health risks such as cancer in humans . As a consumer I am concerned if the products I am buying are safe or not. I applaud the decision that Mountain Equipment Co-op has made by removing products that contain Bisphenol-A. This has motivated me to boycott such products as well till Health Canada deems them safe. I am anxious as to know what results will Health Canada release next May.





Thank-you for reading this letter.














anything i need to change? is grammar okay?

How does this body of my business letter sound?
You may want to just say "Thank you for your time" instead of thanks for reading this letter. You may also want to replace "till" with "until." Finally, you may want to say "I am anxious to see the results that will be released next May by Health Canada."
Reply:hi you have done very well with youre letter, well laid out and good presontation, well done blue

braces for teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment