Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I make the tv-out from my NVidia graphics card recognize my Hi-Def manual switcher?

From the nvidia forums I found this information:


"during the boot-up, the NVidia driver is set to query all the outputs (VGA,DVI,TV-out) for a "consumer", and the definition for "consumer" is a 75 Ohm impedance on the output line.


However, NOT ALL video devices have this - for example many video splitters and labaratory monitors don't. So they remain undetected during the autodetection process."





From all the research I've done, this sounds like exactly the problem I am having. I've tried both component video and S-Video with no luck. Can anyone tell me how to make this work?

How do I make the tv-out from my NVidia graphics card recognize my Hi-Def manual switcher?
del - as no one here can answer, or is interested in your question, I suggest you post this in the "Computers %26amp; Internet" forum where it will create more interest and you'll have a better chance in finding an 'expert' to help with this particular problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment