Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Damn faulty 360's and red lights on the 360?

I had the "red ring of death" once on my xbox360. I called xbox support and they gave me a new one for free. Now my 360 is blinking three of the four lights(the top right isn't blinking). I did the test with the sync button and the eject button to see the harware failure error code. I had 0102. After doind some research I learned that this code means the console has no idea what is wrong. Just my luck. If that wasn't unlucky enough, I called 4myxbox hoping they would be as helpful as last time. Well, they weren't at all. Turns out my warranty expired just last week. This sucks assssssssss. Man, microsoft should do free repairs since they are the ones supplying consumers with faulty systems. Firtas they give me a buster, then they replace it with another one, and now I gotta pay to get that one fixed/replaced. This isn't really a question, but if you can identify with this experience, feel free to spill your frustrations.

Damn faulty 360's and red lights on the 360?
Do you have the package reciept form the new one they sent to you... Because I believe legally the warranty on the new one should apply not the returned.





To microsoft the xbox is just a huge cash cow.
Reply:I had just recently had the same problem... That is why I am going to go with the Nintendo Wii. (if I could ever find one!!!)


You might want to consider going with a different console!

medicine

No comments:

Post a Comment